Saturday, April 1, 2017

LIVE FROM NEW YORK-IT'S STANZA SATURDAY!

Just a few simple poems inspired by my surroundings today.
First, one written this year by my student, Bella, a fellow NYC fan


The MET, one of the biggest art museums
People travel around the world to see the masterpieces,
To admire, wonder, and observe

As I look around, I'm in awe
Of the hard work people took,
All of the precision,
And all of the creativity artist puts into their work
Just out of passion and motivation

All of the people who admire art,
Gather in this Museum to appreciate the athletics of this Museum

The reflection of the glassworks on the water of the ancient Egypt Exhibit
The symmetric design is mesmerizing.
I try to take it all in,
As I know that I am about to exit this beautiful place.

  By Bella Ditsky

I took this picture on a tour of Central Park, inspired by Bella's poem

I also enjoy subway art ....
...as in these are literally posted on the train for all to enjoy. 

The subway I take out of Queens into Manahttan

Happy Saturday, Everyone! Thank you to Bella and New York :)

I'm off to see Poe

2 comments:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro, but faced some technical issue so downgrade my PC being download your ISO, Which worked fine to install into my PC and after that I need product key to activate my OS.
    I searched via Google and found an Indian site ODosta Store
    From where, I bought cheap license and activated my operating system without any issue, So I thought myself to share my experience with your team and other users.
    Thanks you very much.

    ReplyDelete